Yes, getting a good education can be expensive, but cost doesn't have to get in the way of your plans and dreams.
Financial Assistance in the form of loans, grants, and scholarships is available to qualified students. NRTI makes every possible effort to aid those students who need financial assistance in order to complete their training programs. Applicants in need should apply for financial assistance at the same time they apply for admission.
What's your first step? Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This will be your application for many types of federal and state aid. The state grant application deadline for Pennsylvania residents is May 1st of each year for renewal applicants, and August 1st of each year for first-time applicants. You can complete the FAFSA one of two ways:
- Online at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Renewal. Renewal reminders are sent from the Department of Education to each student who completed the FAFSA in the previous year.
- The Federal Subsidized Stafford Loan Program
- The Federal Unsubsidized Stafford Loan Program
- Federal Plus Loans Program
Sometimes, funds are available to students from government-related and other organizations, based on special circumstances that may include previous military service, employment status or other personal or professional situations. These funding resources may include:
- Veterans Educational Benefits (GI Bill/DEAP/VEAP/EAP)
- Office of Vocational Rehabilitation (OVR)
- Blind and Visual Services
- Workforce Investment Act
- Trade Adjustment Act (TAA)/Trade Readjustment Act (TRA)/NAFTA
Use our Contact page to e-mail us with your comments!